The order of two operations in asyncLock()
|User & Date:||anonymous 2012-11-29 08:31:34|
- Change comment to:
In file sqlite3async.c, the function asyncLock(), line 888 Why set the lock.eLock and lock.eAsyncLock before getFileLock() is called? If getFileLock() failed, why not reset the eLock and eAsyncLock? It looks like if the first asyncLock() called failed, the second will succeed without any check?
- Change detected to "Code_Review"
- Change foundin to "126.96.36.199"
- Change private_contact to "7775aa316ff01dfe638bbf525a453db28dc737a8"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change subsystem to "Extensions"
- Change title to "The order of two operations in asyncLock()"