filename -> name
|User & Date:||anonymous 2016-10-17 10:59:52|
- foundin changed to: "sqlar-src-72ca977d53"
Hello, it seems that there is a typo in your code. The file: sqlar.c line 590. Without a modification I got an error: adam@AdamMac:/tmp/sqlar/sqlar-src-72ca977d53$ ./sqlar -x test.db Error: no such column: filename while preparing: SELECT name, mode, mtime, sz, data FROM sqlar WHERE name_on_list(filename) test.db is a test archive I had created. The fix is to rename filename to name and recompile the sources. That's it. Thank you and sorry if you already know about it. Take care.
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/plain"
- private_contact changed to: "83649d6c332f2b3559c6d22baf917ba21e369ada"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "filename -> name"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"