Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 220.127.116.11 On 2014-11-18
- Enhance the ROLLBACK command so that pending queries are allowed to continue as long
as the schema is unchanged. Formerly, a ROLLBACK would cause all pending queries to
fail with an SQLITE_ABORT or SQLITE_ABORT_ROLLBACK error. That error is still returned
if the ROLLBACK modifies the schema.
- Bug fix: Make sure that NULL results from OP_Column are fully and completely NULL and
do not have the MEM_Ephem bit set.
- Bug fix: The %c format in sqlite3_mprintf() is able to handle precisions greater than 70.
- Bug fix: Do not automatically remove the DISTINCT keyword from a SELECT that forms
the right-hand side of an IN operator since it is necessary if the SELECT also
contains a LIMIT.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2014-11-18 20:57:56 2ab564bf9655b7c7b97ab85cafc8a48329b27f93"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: b2a68d5783f48dba6a8cb50d8bf69b238c5ec53a
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.