Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.7.9 On 2011-11-01
- If a search token (on the right-hand side of the MATCH operator) in
FTS4 begins with "^" then that token must be the first in its field
of the document. ** Potentially Incompatible Change **
- Added options SQLITE_DBSTATUS_CACHE_HIT and SQLITE_DBSTATUS_CACHE_MISS
to the sqlite3_db_status() interface.
- Removed support for SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT2, replacing it with the much
more capable SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT3 option.
- Enhancements to the sqlite3_analyzer utility program, including the
--pageinfo and --stats options and support for multiplexed databases.
- Enhance the sqlite3_data_count() interface so that it can be used to
determine if SQLITE_DONE has been seen on the prepared statement.
- Added the SQLITE_FCNTL_OVERWRITE file-control by which the SQLite core
indicates to the VFS that the current transaction will overwrite the
entire database file.
- Increase the default lookaside memory allocator allocation size from
100 to 128 bytes.
- Enhanced the query planner so that it can factor terms in and out of
OR expressions in the WHERE clause in an effort to find better indices.
- Added the SQLITE_DIRECT_OVERFLOW_READ compile-time option, causing
overflow pages to be read directly from the database file,
bypassing the page cache.
- Remove limits on the magnitude of precision and width value in the
format specifiers of the sqlite3_mprintf() family of string rendering
- Fix a bug that prevent ALTER TABLE ... RENAME from working
on some virtual tables in a database with a UTF16 encoding.
- Fix a bug in ASCII-to-float conversion that causes slow performance and
incorrect results when converting numbers with ridiculously large exponents.
- Fix a bug that causes incorrect results in aggregate queries that use
multiple aggregate functions whose arguments contain complicated expressions
that differ only in the case of string literals contained within those
- Fix a bug that prevented the page_count and quick_check pragmas from
working correctly if their names were capitalized.
- Fix a bug that caused VACUUM to fail if the count_changes pragma was
- Fix a bug in virtual table implementation that causes a crash if
an FTS4 table is dropped inside a transaction and
a SAVEPOINT occurs afterwards.
"2011-11-01 00:52:41 c7c6050ef060877ebe77b41d959e9df13f8c9b5e"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: becd16877f4f9b281b91c97e106089497d71bb47
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.