Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.7.3 On 2010-10-08
- Added the sqlite3_create_function_v2() interface that includes a
- Added support for custom r-tree queries using application-supplied
callback routines to define the boundary of the query region.
- The default page cache strives more diligently to avoid using memory
beyond what is allocated to it by SQLITE_CONFIG_PAGECACHE. Or if
using page cache is allocating from the heap, it strives to avoid
going over the sqlite3_soft_heap_limit64(), even if
SQLITE_ENABLE_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT is not set.
- Added the sqlite3_soft_heap_limit64() interface as a replacement for
- The ANALYZE command now gathers statistics on tables even if they
have no indices.
- Tweaks to the query planner to help it do a better job of finding the
most efficient query plan for each query.
- Enhanced the internal text-to-numeric conversion routines so that they
work with UTF8 or UTF16, thereby avoiding some UTF16-to-UTF8 text
- Fix a problem that was causing excess memory usage with large WAL
transactions in win32 systems.
- The interface between the VDBE and B-Tree layer is enhanced such that
the VDBE provides hints to the B-Tree layer letting the B-Tree layer
know when it is safe to use hashing instead of B-Trees for transient
- Miscellaneous documentation enhancements.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.