*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.19.0 (Pending)
- When using an index on an expression, try to use expression values already
available in the index, rather than loading the original columns and recomputing
- Enhance the flattening optimization so that it is able to flatten views
on the right-hand side of a LEFT JOIN.
- Use replace() instead of char() for escaping newline and carriage-return
characters embedded in strings in the .dump output from the command-line shell.
- Avoid unnecessary foreign key processing in UPDATE statements that do not
touch the columns that are constrained by the foreign keys.
- On a DISTINCT query that uses an index, try to skip ahead to the next distinct
entry using the index rather that stepping through rows, when an appropriate
index is available.
- Fix a problem in PRAGMA integrity_check that was causing a subsequent
VACUUM to behave suboptimally.
- Fix the PRAGMA foreign_key_check command so that it works correctly with
foreign keys on WITHOUT ROWID tables.
- Disallow leading zeros in numeric constants in JSON. Fix for ticket
- Disallow control characters inside of strings in JSON. Fix for ticket
- Limit the depth of recursion for JSON objects and arrays in order to avoid
excess stack usage in the recursive descent parser. Fix for ticket
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***