*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.7.12 On 2012-05-14
- Add the SQLITE_DBSTATUS_CACHE_WRITE option for sqlite3_db_status().
- Optimize the typeof() and length() SQL functions so that they avoid
unnecessary reading of database content from disk.
- Add the FTS4 "merge" command, the FTS4 "automerge" command, and
the FTS4 "integrity-check" command.
- Report the name of specific CHECK constraints that fail.
- In the command-line shell, use popen() instead of fopen() if the first
character of the argument to the ".output" command is "|".
- Make use of OVERLAPPED in the windows VFS to avoid some system calls
and thereby obtain a performance improvement.
- More aggressive optimization of the AND operator when one side or the
other is always false.
- Improved performance of queries with many OR-connected terms in the
WHERE clause that can all be indexed.
- Add the SQLITE_RTREE_INT_ONLY compile-time option to force the
R*Tree Extension Module to use integer instead of
floating point values for both storage and computation.
- Enhance the PRAGMA integrity_check command to use much less memory when
processing multi-gigabyte databases.
- New interfaces added to the test_quota.c add-on module.
- Added the ".trace" dot-command to the command-line shell.
- Allow virtual table constructors to be invoked recursively.
- Improved optimization of ORDER BY clauses on compound queries.
- Improved optimization of aggregate subqueries contained within an
- Bug fix: Fix the RELEASE command so that it does not cancel pending
queries. This repairs a problem introduced in 3.7.11.
- Bug fix: Do not discard the DISTINCT as superfluous unless a subset of
the result set is subject to a UNIQUE constraint and it none
of the columns in that subset can be NULL.
- Bug fix: Do not optimize away an ORDER BY clause that has the same terms
as a UNIQUE index unless those terms are also NOT NULL.
"2012-05-14 01:41:23 8654aa9540fe9fd210899d83d17f3f407096c004"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 57e2104a0f7b3f528e7f6b7a8e553e2357ccd2e1
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***