*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.30.1 On 2019-10-10
Changes in version 3.30.0 (2019-10-04):
- Add support for the FILTER clause on aggregate functions.
- Add support for the NULLS FIRST and NULLS LAST syntax in ORDER BY clauses.
- The index_info and index_xinfo pragmas are enhanced to provide
information about the on-disk representation of WITHOUT ROWID
- Add the sqlite3_drop_modules() interface, allowing applications
to disable automatically loaded virtual tables that they do not
- Improvements to the .recover dot-command in the CLI so that
it recovers more content from corrupt database files.
- Enhance the RBU extension to support indexes on expressions.
- Change the schema parser so that it will error out if any of
the type, name, and tbl_name columns of the sqlite_master table
have been corrupted and the database connection is not in
- The PRAGMA function_list, PRAGMA module_list, and
PRAGMA pragma_list commands are now
enabled in all builds by default. Disable them using
- Add the SQLITE_DBCONFIG_ENABLE_VIEW option for sqlite3_db_config().
- Added the TCL Interface config method in order to be able to
disable SQLITE_DBCONFIG_ENABLE_VIEW as well as control other
sqlite3_db_config() options from TCL.
- Added the SQLITE_DIRECTONLY flag for
application-defined SQL functions to prevent those functions from
being used inside triggers and views.
- The legacy SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT3 compile-time option is now a no-op.
Additional changes in version 3.30.1 (2019-10-10):
- Fix a bug in the query flattener that might cause a segfault
for nested queries that use the new
FILTER clause on aggregate functions.
- Cherrypick fixes for other obscure problems found since the 3.30.0
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: 2019-10-10 20:19:45 18db032d058f1436ce3dea84081f4ee5a0f2259ad97301d43c426bc7f3df1b0b
- SHA3-256 for sqlite3.c: f96fafe4c110ed7d77fc70a7d690e5edd1e64fefb84b3b5969a722d885de1f2d
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***