*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.25.0 (Pending)
- Add support for window functions
- Query optimizer improvements:
- Avoid unnecessary loads of columns in an aggregate query that
are not within an aggregate function and that are not part
of the GROUP BY clause.
- The IN-early-out optimization: When doing a look-up on a
multi-column index and an IN operator is used on a column
other than the left-most column, then if no rows match against
the first IN value, check to make sure there exist rows that
match the columns to the right before continuing with the
next IN value.
- Use the transitive property to try to propagate constant
values within the WHERE clause. For example, convert
"a=99 AND b=a" into "a=99 AND b=99".
- Use a separate mutex on every inode in the unix VFS, rather than
a single mutex shared among them all, for slightly better concurrency
in multi-threaded environments.
- Enhance the PRAGMA integrity_check command for improved detection
of problems on the page freelist.
- Output infinity as 1e999 in the ".dump" command of the
- On an UPSERT when the order of constraint checks is rearranged,
ensure that the affinity transformations on the inserted content
occur before any of the constraint checks. Fix for ticket
- Avoid using a prepared statement for ".stats on" command of the
CLI after it has been closed by the ".eqp full" logicc. Fix for ticket
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***