*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.23.0 (Pending)
- Add the sqlite3_serialize() and sqlite3_deserialize() interfaced when
the SQLITE_ENABLE_DESERIALIZE compile-time option is used.
- Recognize TRUE and FALSE as constants. (For compatibility, if there
are columns named "true" or "false", then the identifiers refer to the
columns rather than Boolean constants.)
- Support operators IS TRUE, IS FALSE, IS NOT TRUE, and IS NOT FALSE.
- Improve the omit-left-join optimization so that it works in cases where
the right-hand table is UNIQUE but not necessarily NOT NULL.
- Added the SQLITE_DBSTATUS_CACHE_SPILL option to sqlite3_db_status() for
reporting the number of cache spills that have occurred.
- The "alternate-form-2" flag ("!") on the built-in printf implemention
now causes string substitutions to measure the width and precision in
characters instead of bytes.
- If the xColumn method in a virtual table implementation returns
an error message using sqlite3_result_error() then give that error
message preference over internally-generated messages.
- Added the -A command-line option to the CLI to make it easier to manage
SQLite Archive files.
- Bug fixes:
- Fix the parser to accept valid row value syntax.
- Fix the query planner so that it takes into account dependencies in
the arguments to table-valued functions in subexpressions in
the WHERE clause.
- Fix incorrect result with complex OR-connected WHERE and STAT4.
- Fix potential corruption in indexes on expressions due to automatic
- Assertion fault in FTS4.
- Incorrect result on the less-than operator in row values.
- Always interpret non-zero floating-point values as TRUE, even if
the integer part is zero.
- Fix an issue in the fsdir(PATH) table-valued function to the
that caused a segfault if the fsdir() table was used as the inner table
of a join. Problem reported on the mailing list and fixed by check-in
- Additional fixes for issues detected by
- Fix a possible infinite loop on VACUUM for corrupt database files.
- Disallow parameters in the WITH clause of triggers and views.
- Fix a potential memory leak in row value processing.
- Improve the performance of the replace() SQL function for cases where
there are many substitutions on megabyte-sized strings, in an attempt
to avoid OSSFuzz timeouts during testing.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: pending
- SHA3-256 for sqlite3.c: pending
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***