- 2008-Mar-28 13:47 drh
- 2008-Mar-28 13:45 drh
- 2008-Mar-18 15:43 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 21:58 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 16:52 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 16:47 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 16:35 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 16:33 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 15:44 drh
- 2008-Feb-06 20:28 drh
- 2007-Sep-14 14:18 drh
- 2007-Jul-19 15:19 drh
- Improved documentation to more precisely define exactly what SQLite is suppose to do.
- Additional test cases to bring code path coverage up to 100%.
- Separate independently developed test harnesses to suppliment
the principal TCL test harness.
- New test harness have no external dependencies and thus can run on embedded platforms.
- New test harnesses use the published SQLite API only - no use of undocumented hooks to view or modify internal state.
- Focus on requirements-based rather than structural testing.
- Devise new ways of stress testing SQLite. The fuzz testing added in May of 2007 is an example of this.
- Tracability between requirements and test cases
- Take advantage of the new register-based VM design to
generate tighter VM code.
- Common subexpression elimination.
- Constant folding
- Develop a new sort implementation that does much less disk seeking. Use to improve indexing performance on large tables.
- Take advantage of SQLITE_IOCAP_SAFE_APPEND on filesystems that support it
- SAVEPOINT and nested transactions
- Enforce foreign key constraints.
- Omit support for deferred constraints
- Omit support for CASCADE
- R-Tree support
- Additional built-in functions
- Support for additional locking styles