- 2008-Mar-28 13:47 drh
- 2008-Mar-28 13:45 drh
- 2008-Mar-18 15:43 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 21:58 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 16:52 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 16:47 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 16:35 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 16:33 drh
- 2008-Feb-25 15:44 drh
- 2008-Feb-06 20:28 drh
- 2007-Sep-14 14:18 drh
- 2007-Jul-19 15:19 drh
- SAVEPOINT and nested transactions
- Enforce foreign key constraints.
- Omit support for deferred constraints
- Omit support for CASCADE
- Rewrite the VDBE to be a 3-address machine rather than a stack-based machine. DONE - version 3.5.5
- Use merge-sort like algorithms to make large inserts into indexed tables run faster
- Provide a new routine (perhaps called sqlite3_error_detail()) that provides enhanced information for file I/O errors.
- 100% code path coverage in the test suite
- Split up the API documention into separate sections for the Core interface, Auxiliary interfaces, and interfaces used for extending SQLite.
- Provide a requirements document
- Provide a mapping between test cases and requirements