Malformed image when using no journal mode, zero cache size, and failing when creating an index.
|User & Date:||drh 2019-05-17 20:40:46|
- Change icomment to:
This is the expected behavior when there is no journal available to rollback a partially completed operation that fails due to a constraint. The documentation has been strengthened to try to make this clear. And PRAGMA journal_mode=OFF is now disallowed if SQLITE_DBCONFIG_DEFENSIVE is turned on.
- Change login to "drh"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change priority to "Immediate"
- Change resolution to "Works_As_Designed"
- Change status to "Closed"
- Change subsystem to "Code_Generator"