Assertion fault on a query against a view
|User & Date:||drh 2017-01-05 16:34:50|
- Change foundin to "3.16.1"
- Change icomment to:
The following SQL causes an assertion fault:
CREATE TABLE t1(a); CREATE TABLE t2(b); CREATE TABLE t3(c); CREATE VIEW vvv AS SELECT b FROM t2 ORDER BY 1; SELECT 123 FROM t1, (SELECT b FROM vvv UNION ALL SELECT c from t3);
Bisecting isolates the problem to check-in [b9727e6bbfc3c] (2015-05-22). The problem first appeared in version 3.8.11 on 2015-07-27.
- Change login to "drh"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Severe"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Assertion fault on a query against a view"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"