Segfault while parsing/compiling an SQL statement
|User & Date:||drh 2013-04-30 13:26:47|
- Change foundin to "22.214.171.124"
- Change icomment to:
The following SQL generates either a SEGFAULT or an assertion failure (depending on compile-time options): <blockquote><verbatim> CREATE TABLE t1(x); SELECT * FROM ((SELECT x FROM t1)) AS y; </verbatim></blockquote> This problem was traced to check-in [7fecced466d86a66] which was part of version 3.7.16.
- Change login to "drh"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change severity to "Severe"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Segfault while parsing/compiling an SQL statement"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"