rowid not usable in complex queries
|User & Date:||drh 2012-12-19 12:46:56|
- Change icomment to:
Subqueries do not (necessarily) have rowids. This is not a bug. You should not use rowids. If you want an integer primary key, then declare one as part of your schema and use that instead. Rowids are an example of the implementation showing through into the interface and should be avoided in all applications.
- Change login to "drh"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-wiki"
- Change priority to "Immediate"
- Change resolution to "Not_A_Bug"
- Change status to "Closed"
- Change subsystem to "Unknown"