Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.12.2 On 2016-04-18
- Fix a backwards compatibility problem in version 3.12.0 and 3.12.1:
Columns declared as "INTEGER" PRIMARY KEY (with quotes around
the datatype keyword) where not being recognized as an
INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, which resulted in an incompatible database file.
- Fix a bug (present since version 3.9.0) that can cause the DELETE
operation to miss rows if PRAGMA reverse_unordered_selects is turned on.
- Fix a bug in the code generator that can causes incorrect results if
two or more virtual tables are joined and the virtual table used in
outer loop of the join has an IN operator constraint.
- Correctly interpret negative "PRAGMA cache_size" values when determining
the cache size used for sorting large amounts of data.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2016-04-18 17:30:31 92dc59fd5ad66f646666042eb04195e3a61a9e8e"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: de5a5898ebd3a3477d4652db143746d008b24c83
Changes carried forward from version 3.12.1 (2016-04-08):
- Fix a boundary condition error introduced by version 3.12.0
that can result in a crash during heavy SAVEPOINT usage.
- Fix views so that they inherit column datatypes from the
table that they are defined against, when possible.
- Fix the query planner so that IS and IS NULL operators are able
to drive an index on a LEFT OUTER JOIN.
Changes carried forward from version 3.12.0 (2016-03-29):
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.