Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 18.104.22.168 On 2015-05-20
- Fix an index corruption issue introduced by version 3.8.7. An index
with a TEXT key can be corrupted by an INSERT into the corresponding
table if the table has two nested triggers that convert the key value to INTEGER
and back to TEXT again.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2015-05-20 18:17:19 2ef4f3a5b1d1d0c4338f8243d40a2452cc1f7fe4"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 638abb77965332c956dbbd2c8e4248e84da4eb63
Changes carried forward from version 22.214.171.124 (2015-05-09):
- Make sqlite3_compileoption_used() responsive to the SQLITE_ENABLE_DBSTAT_VTAB
- Fix a harmless warning in the command-line shell on some versions of MSVC.
- Fix minor issues with the dbstat virtual table.
Changes carried forward from version 3.8.10 (2015-05-07):
- Added the sqldiff.exe utility program for computing the differences between two
SQLite database files.
- Added the matchinfo y flag to the
matchinfo() function of FTS3.
- Performance improvements for ORDER BY, VACUUM, CREATE INDEX,
PRAGMA integrity_check, and PRAGMA quick_check.
- Fix many obscure problems discovered while SQL fuzzing.
- Identify all methods for important objects in the interface documentation.
- Made the American Fuzzy Lop fuzzer
a standard part of SQLite's testing strategy.
- Add the ".binary" and ".limits" commands to the command-line shell.
- Make the dbstat virtual table part of standard builds when
compiled with the SQLITE_ENABLE_DBSTAT_VTAB option.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.