Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.7.1 On 2010-08-23
- Added new commands SQLITE_DBSTATUS_SCHEMA_USED and
SQLITE_DBSTATUS_STMT_USED to the sqlite3_db_status() interface, in
order to report out the amount of memory used to hold the schema and
prepared statements of a connection.
- Increase the maximum size of a database pages from 32KiB to 64KiB.
- Use the LIKE optimization even if the right-hand side string contains
- Added the SQLITE_FCNTL_CHUNK_SIZE verb to the sqlite3_file_control()
interface for both unix and windows, to cause database files to grow in
large chunks in order to reduce disk fragmentation.
- Fixed a bug in the query planner that caused performance regressions
relative to 220.127.116.11 on some complex joins.
- Fixed a typo in the OS/2 backend.
- Refactored the pager module.
- The SQLITE_MAX_PAGE_SIZE compile-time option is now silently ignored.
The maximum page size is hard-coded at 65536 bytes.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at