Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.7.0 On 2010-07-21
- Added support for write-ahead logging.
- Query planner enhancement - automatic transient indices are created
when doing so reduces the estimated query time.
- Query planner enhancement - the ORDER BY becomes a no-op if the query
also contains a GROUP BY clause that forces the correct output order.
- Add the SQLITE_DBSTATUS_CACHE_USED verb for sqlite3_db_status().
- The logical database size is now stored in the database header so that
bytes can be appended to the end of the database file without corrupting
it and so that SQLite will work correctly on systems that lack support
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.