Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.6.7 On 2008-12-16 (3.6.7)
- Reorganize the Unix interface in os_unix.c
- Added support for "Proxy Locking" on Mac OS X.
- Changed the prototype of the sqlite3_auto_extension() interface in a
way that is backwards compatible but which might cause warnings in new
builds of applications that use that interface.
- Changed the signature of the xDlSym method of the sqlite3_vfs object
in a way that is backwards compatible but which might cause
- Added superfluous casts and variable initializations in order
to suppress nuisance compiler warnings.
- Fixes for various minor bugs.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at