Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.5.7 On 2008-03-17 (3.5.7)
- Fix a bug (ticket #2927) in the register allocation for
compound selects - introduced by the new VM code in version 3.5.5.
- ALTER TABLE uses double-quotes instead of single-quotes for quoting
- Use the WHERE clause to reduce the size of a materialized VIEW in
an UPDATE or DELETE statement. (Optimization)
- Do not apply the flattening optimization if the outer query is an
aggregate and the inner query contains ORDER BY. (Ticket #2943)
- Additional OS/2 updates
- Added an experimental power-of-two, first-fit memory allocator.
- Remove all instances of sprintf() from the code
- Accept "Z" as the zulu timezone at the end of date strings
- Fix a bug in the LIKE optimizer that occurs when the last character
before the first wildcard is an upper-case "Z"
- Added the "bitvec" object for keeping track of which pages have
been journalled. Improves speed and reduces memory consumption, especially
for large database files.
- Get the SQLITE_ENABLE_LOCKING_STYLE macro working again on Mac OS X.
- Store the statement journal in the temporary file directory instead of
collocated with the database file.
- Many improvements and cleanups to the configure script
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at