Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.5.3 On 2007-11-27 (3.5.3)
- Move website and documentation files out of the source tree into
a separate CM system.
- Fix a long-standing bug in INSERT INTO ... SELECT ... statements
where the SELECT is compound.
- Fix a long-standing bug in RAISE(IGNORE) as used in BEFORE triggers.
- Fixed the operator precedence for the ~ operator.
- On Win32, do not return an error when attempting to delete a file
that does not exist.
- Allow collating sequence names to be quoted.
- Modify the TCL interface to use sqlite3_prepare_v2().
- Fix multiple bugs that can occur following a malloc() failure.
- sqlite3_step() returns SQLITE_MISUSE instead of crashing when
called with a NULL parameter.
- FTS3 now uses the SQLite memory allocator exclusively. The
FTS3 amalgamation can now be appended to the SQLite amalgamation to
generate a super-amalgamation containing both.
- The DISTINCT keyword now will sometimes use an INDEX if an
appropriate index is available and the optimizer thinks its use
might be advantageous.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at