Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.3.13 On 2007-02-13
- Add a "fragmentation" measurement in the output of sqlite3_analyzer.
- Add the COLLATE operator used to explicitly set the collating sequence
used by an expression. This feature is considered experimental pending
- Allow up to 64 tables in a join - the old limit was 32.
- Added two new experimental functions:
Their intended use is to facilitate generating
- Fix a problem where
PRAGMA count_changes was
causing incorrect results for updates on tables with triggers
- Fix a bug in the ORDER BY clause optimizer for joins where the
left-most table in the join is constrained by a UNIQUE index.
- Fixed a bug in the "copy" method of the TCL interface.
- Bug fixes in fts1 and fts2 modules.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at