Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.2.5 On 2005-08-27 (3.2.5)
- Fix a bug effecting DELETE and UPDATE statements that changed
more than 40960 rows.
- Change the makefile so that it no longer requires GNUmake extensions
- Fix the --enable-threadsafe option on the configure script
- Fix a code generator bug that occurs when the left-hand side of an IN
operator is constant and the right-hand side is a SELECT statement
- The PRAGMA synchronous=off statement now disables syncing of the
master journal file in addition to the normal rollback journals
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at