Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.11.1 On 2016-03-03
- Improvements to the Makefiles and build scripts used by VisualStudio.
- Fix an FTS5 issue in which the 'optimize' command could cause index corruption.
- Fix a buffer overread that might occur if FTS5 is used to query a corrupt
- Increase the maximum "scope" value for the spellfix1 extension from 6 to 30.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2016-03-03 16:17:53 f047920ce16971e573bc6ec9a48b118c9de2b3a7"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 3da832fd2af36eaedb05d61a8f4c2bb9f3d54265
Changes carried forward from version 3.11.0 (2016-02-15):
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.