Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.0.8 On 2004-10-11
- Add support for DEFERRED, IMMEDIATE, and EXCLUSIVE transactions.
- Allow new user-defined functions to be created when there are
already one or more precompiled SQL statements.
- Fix portability problems for MinGW/MSYS.
- Fix a byte alignment problem on 64-bit Sparc machines.
- Fix the ".import" command of the shell so that it ignores \r
characters at the end of lines.
- The "csv" mode option in the shell puts strings inside double-quotes.
- Fix typos in documentation.
- Convert array constants in the code to have type "const".
- Numerous code optimizations, specially optimizations designed to
make the code footprint smaller.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at