Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.0.5 On 2004-08-29
- Support for ":AAA" style bind parameter names.
- Added the new sqlite3_bind_parameter_name() interface.
- Support for TCL variable names embedded in SQL statements in the
- The TCL bindings transfer data without necessarily doing a conversion
to a string.
- The database for TEMP tables is not created until it is needed.
- Add the ability to specify an alternative temporary file directory
using the "sqlite_temp_directory" global variable.
- A compile-time option (SQLITE_BUSY_RESERVED_LOCK) causes the busy
handler to be called when there is contention for a RESERVED lock.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at