Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.0.4 On 2004-08-08
- CREATE TABLE and DROP TABLE now work correctly as prepared statements.
- Fix a bug in VACUUM and UNIQUE indices.
- Add the ".import" command to the command-line shell.
- Fix a bug that could cause index corruption when an attempt to
delete rows of a table is blocked by a pending query.
- Library size optimizations.
- Other minor bug fixes.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at