Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.8.8 On 201?-??-?? (3.8.8)
- Reduce the number of memcpy() operations involved in balancing a b-tree,
for 3.2% overall performance boost.
- Ensure durability following a power loss with "PRAGMA journal_mode=TRUNCATE"
by calling fsync() right after truncating the journal file.
- Improvements to cost estimates for the skip-scan optimization.
- Disable the use of the strchrnul() C-library routine unless it is
specifically enabled using the -DHAVE_STRCHRNULL compile-time option.
- The automatic indexing optimization is now capable of generating
a partial index if that is appropriate.
- Improvements to the effectiveness and accuracy of the
likelihood(), likely(), and unlikely() SQL hint functions.
- Added the SQLITE_ENABLE_API_ARMOR compile-time option.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at