Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.8.5 On 2014-06-?? (3.8.5)
- Added support for sorting subsets of the result when the result comes out of the query
engine already partially sorted.
- Enhance the query planner so that it always prefers an index that uses a superset of
WHERE clause terms relative to some other index.
- Added the SQLITE_TESTCTRL_BYTEORDER test control.
- OFFSET clause ignored on queries without a FROM clause.
- Assertion fault on queries involving expressions of the form
"x IN (?)". Ticket e39d032577.
- Incorrect column datatype reported.
- Duplicate row returned on a query against a table with more than
16 indices, each on a separate column, and all used via OR-connected constraints.
- Partial index causes assertion fault on UPDATE OR REPLACE.
- Crash when calling undocumented SQL function sqlite_rename_parent()
with NULL parameters.
- ORDER BY ignored if the query has an identical GROUP BY.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at