*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.7.6 On 2011-04-12
- Added the sqlite3_wal_checkpoint_v2() interface and enhanced the
wal_checkpoint pragma to support blocking checkpoints.
- Improvements to the query planner so that it makes better estimates of
plan costs and hence does a better job of choosing the right plan,
especially when SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT2 is used.
- Fix a bug which prevented deferred foreign key constraints from being
enforced when sqlite3_finalize() was not
called by one statement with a failed foreign key constraint prior to
another statement with foreign key constraints running.
- Integer arithmetic operations that would have resulted in overflow
are now performed using floating-point instead.
- Increased the version number on the VFS object to
3 and added new methods xSetSysCall, xGetSysCall, and xNextSysCall
used for doing full-coverage testing.
- Increase the maximum value of SQLITE_MAX_ATTACHED from 30 to 62
(though the default value remains at 10).
- Enhancements to FTS4:
- Added the fts4aux table
- Added support for compressed FTS4 content
- Enhance the ANALYZE command to support the name of an index
as its argument, in order to analyze just that one index.
- Added the "unix-excl" built-in VFS on unix and unix-like platforms.
"2011-04-12 01:58:40 f9d43fa363d54beab6f45db005abac0a7c0c47a7"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: f38df08547efae0ff4343da607b723f588bbd66b
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page is also available. A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
*** DRAFT ***