*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.7.15 On 2012-12-12
- Added the sqlite3_errstr() interface.
- Avoid invoking the sqlite3_trace() callback multiple times when a
statement is automatically reprepared due to SQLITE_SCHEMA errors.
- Added support for Windows Phone 8 platforms
- Enhance IN operator processing to make use of indices with numeric
- Do full-table scans using covering indices when possible, under the
theory that an index will be smaller and hence can be scanned with
- Enhance the query optimizer so that ORDER BY clauses are more aggressively
optimized, especially in joins where various terms of the ORDER BY clause
come from separate tables of the join.
- Add the ability to implement FROM clause subqueries as coroutines rather
that manifesting the subquery into a temporary table.
- Enhancements the command-line shell:
- Added the ".print" command
- Negative numbers in the ".width" command cause right-alignment
- Add the ".wheretrace" command when compiled with SQLITE_DEBUG
- Added the busy_timeout pragma.
- Added the instr() SQL function.
- Added the SQLITE_FCNTL_BUSYHANDLER file control, used to allow VFS
implementations to get access to the busy handler callback.
- The xDelete method in the built-in VFSes now return
SQLITE_IOERR_DELETE_NOENT if the file to be deleted does not exist.
- Enhanced support for QNX.
- Work around an optimizer bug in the MSVC compiler when targeting ARM.
- Bug fix: Avoid various concurrency problems in shared cache mode.
- Bug fix: Avoid a deadlock or crash if the backup API, shared cache,
and the SQLite Encryption Extension are all used at once.
- Bug fix: SQL functions created using the TCL interface honor the
- Bug fix: Fix a 32-bit overflow problem on CREATE INDEX for databases
larger than 16GB.
- Bug fix: Avoid segfault when using the COLLATE operator inside of a
CHECK constraint or view in shared cache mode.
"2012-12-12 13:36:53 cd0b37c52658bfdf992b1e3dc467bae1835a94ae"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 2b413611f5e3e3b6ef5f618f2a9209cdf25cbcff"
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***