*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.7.14 On 2012-09-03
- Drop built-in support for OS/2. If you need to upgrade an OS/2
application to use this or a later version of SQLite,
then add an application-defined VFS using the
sqlite3_vfs_register() interface. The code removed in this release can
serve as a baseline for the application-defined VFS.
- Ensure that floating point values are preserved exactly when reconstructing
a database from the output of the ".dump" command of the
- Added the sqlite3_close_v2() interface.
- Updated the command-line shell so that it can be built using
SQLITE_OMIT_FLOATING_POINT and SQLITE_OMIT_AUTOINIT.
- Improvements to the windows makefiles and build processes.
- Enhancements to PRAGMA integrity_check and PRAGMA quick_check so that
they can optionally check just a single attached database instead of all
- Enhancements to WAL mode processing that ensure that at least one
valid read-mark is available at all times, so that read-only processes
can always read the database.
- Performance enhancements in the sorter used by ORDER BY and CREATE INDEX.
- Added the SQLITE_DISABLE_FTS4_DEFERRED compile-time option.
- Better handling of aggregate queries where the aggregate functions are
contained within subqueries.
- Enhance the query planner so that it will try to use a covering index
on queries that make use of or optimization.
"2012-09-03 15:42:36 c0d89d4a9752922f9e367362366efde4f1b06f2a"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 5fdf596b29bb426001f28b488ff356ae14d5a5a6
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***