*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Releaee 3.6.21 On 2009-12-07
- The SQL output resulting from sqlite3_trace() is now modified to include
the values of bound parameters.
- Performance optimizations targeting a specific use case from
a single high-profile user of SQLite. A 12% reduction in the number of
CPU operations is achieved (as measured by Valgrind). Actual performance
improvements in practice may vary depending on workload. Changes
- The ifnull() and coalesce() SQL functions are now implemented
using in-line VDBE code rather than calling external functions, so that
unused arguments need never be evaluated.
- The substr() SQL function does not bother to measure the length
its entire input string if it is only computing a prefix
- Unnecessary OP_IsNull, OP_Affinity, and OP_MustBeInt VDBE opcodes
- Various code refactorizations for performance
- The FTS3 extension has undergone a major rework and cleanup.
New FTS3 documentation is now available.
- The SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE compile-time option fixed to make sure that
content is deleted even when the truncate optimization applies.
- Improvements to "dot-command" handling in the
Command Line Interface.
- Other minor bug fixes and documentation enhancements.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***