*** DRAFT ***
SQLite Release 3.13.0 On 2016-05-18
- Postpone I/O associated with TEMP files for as long as possible, with the hope
that the I/O can ultimately be avoided completely.
- Merged the session extension into trunk.
- Added the ".auth ON|OFF" command to the command-line shell.
- Added the "--indent" option to the ".schema" and ".fullschema" commands of
the command-line shell, to turn on pretty-printing.
- Added the ".eqp full" option to the command-line shell, that does both EXPLAIN
and EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN on each statement that is evaluated.
- Improved unicode filename handling in the command-line shell on Windows.
- Improved resistance against goofy query planner decisions caused by
incomplete or incorrect modifications to the sqlite_stat1
table by the application.
- Added the sqlite3_db_config(db,SQLITE_DBCONFIG_ENABLE_LOAD_EXTENSION) interface
which allows the sqlite3_load_extension() C-API to be enabled while keeping the
load_extension() SQL function disabled for security.
- Change the temporary directory search algorithm on Unix to allow directories with
write and execute permission, but without read permission, to serve as temporary
directories. Apply this same standard to the "." fallback directory.
- Fix a problem with the multi-row one-pass DELETE optimization that was
causing it to compute incorrect answers with a self-referential subquery in
the WHERE clause. Fix for ticket
- Fix a possible segfault with DELETE when table is a rowid table with an
INTEGER PRIMARY KEY and the WHERE clause contains a OR and
the table has one or more indexes that are able to trigger the OR optimization,
but none of the indexes reference any table columns other than the INTEGER PRIMARY KEY.
- When checking for the WHERE-clause push-down optimization, verify that all terms
of the compound inner SELECT are non-aggregate, not just the last term. Fix for ticket
- Fix a locking race condition in Windows that can occur when two or more processes
attempt to recover the same hot journal at the same time.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2016-05-18 10:57:30 fc49f556e48970561d7ab6a2f24fdd7d9eb81ff2"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: 9b9171b1e6ce7a980e6b714e9c0d9112657ad552
Bug fixes backported into patch release 184.108.40.206 (2014-04-03):
- Add a
for a problem that might cause incorrect query results on a query that mixes
DISTINCT, GROUP BY in a subquery, and ORDER BY.
Bug fixes backported into patch release 220.127.116.11 (2014-03-26):
- Fix a potential buffer overread that could result when trying to search a
corrupt database file.
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.
*** DRAFT ***