- 2009-Mar-15 19:47 anonymous
- 2006-Aug-22 20:51 anonymous
- 2006-Aug-22 20:47 anonymous
- 2005-Jul-18 17:43 anonymous
- 2005-Jul-18 17:41 anonymous
- 2005-Jul-16 05:16 anonymous
One workaround is to build the DLL yourself using Visual C++.
Attached is a Visual Studio .NET 2003 Solution. It includes two projects, one to build SQLite3.dll, and one to build SQLiteConsole.exe.
You'll also need to download the preprocessed SQLite source code sqlite-source-3_x_x.zip from http://www.sqlite.org/download.html, and extract it into the SQLite directory.
I'll try to keep this Solution up-to-date so it's compatible with the latest source code.
Tim McDaniel (tim dot mcdaniel at finisar dot com)