5579 bytes added by anonymous on 2006-Sep-21 09:03:53 UTC.
- A DOS foxpro program to transfer .dbf into an sqlite table is here
16259 bytes added by anonymous on 2008-Jan-18 11:07:20 UTC.
Takes in an MDB and produces a text file that can be piped into the sqlite command line tool to create a database.
Fixed INTEGER field types to handle null data, now will insert 0, used to break it by inserting nothing. Also modified to accept database path from the command line as an argument.
5432 bytes added by anonymous on 2008-Aug-16 17:59:56 UTC.
unix script to convert text file to sqlite db (see t2sql above)
6037 bytes added by anonymous on 2008-Oct-03 19:51:21 UTC.
A DOS foxpro prg file to convert foxpro .dbf files into sqlite tables. Older fx2lite modified to reflect current (3.6.3) sqlite version. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
23528 bytes added by anonymous on 2009-Jan-22 06:21:39 UTC.
- Added function for exportIndexes - create Indexes (except Primary Key)
- Added NOT NULL and DEFAULT values in CREATE TABLE (Now() = CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)
- Fixed CREATE TABLE without Primary Key
- Added creating TRIGGERs instead of FOREIGN KEY constraits.
- Added Const dbExportData for genereting scripts without INSERT instructions
- Added type INTEGER PRIMARY KEY for field type COUNTER